• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrible dream...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I had a horrid dream last night. I was with my OH when the phone rang. Bungle had gone in to be neutered and the vets rang to say he had died under the GA. I was histerical and woke up sobbing.

No idea where it came from but it was horrible. Then I got thinking about how I would be if it had been Strawbs or Snow. I feel awful but I think I felt worse that it was Bungle as he is such a little star.

I love him so much and so does my OH which made it worse as he doesnt get involved with Strawbs and Snow.

I dont mean to have favourites but I think Bungle was managed to end up one!

I don't think you love Bungle more than the others you have just developed a stonger bond with him :)

I think that happens to anyone who has more than one rabbit.

There are bunnies here like Eddie and Elwood that I am so much closer too because of their personalities. And the bond I had with Timmy was something else altogether :love::love:

I hate it when I have bunny-nightmares.:evil: My o/h has had them too, and been so worried he's got up in the middle of the night to go out and check on them :love:

I think its just because my OH loves Bungle that we talk about him more and spend more time with him. Snowdrop doesnt like our company, she doesnt approach us or want to play with us.

Strawberry likes to jump on us but its usually to bite so I am always on edge when i spend time with him!

Back