• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi and Winter in Nannas garden!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
I know some of you dont like harnesses but it was a beautiful day yesterday at my mums house and I wanted the buns to have a nibble on the grass and my run there has died (new one on order) so Rimmi and Winter went out in their harness and they loved it.

PLEASE NOTE, THESE RABBITS WERE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES ON THIER HARNESSES, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A RABBIT UNSUPERVISED ON A HARNESS.

100_2076.jpg

100_2085.jpg

100_2089.jpg

100_2090.jpg

100_2091.jpg

100_2092.jpg

100_2094.jpg

100_2098.jpg

100_2103.jpg

100_2105.jpg

100_2097.jpg

AWE.............................:love::love::love::love:I personally see nothing wrong with a harness if the rabbit likes it. It keeps them safe. Julie doesn't get out much anymore but loves her harness. I use to put it on her to go to the vet but don't anymore because she would not allow the vet to take it off to examine her.

AWE.............................:love::love::love::love:I personally see nothing wrong with a harness if the rabbit likes it. It keeps them safe. Julie doesn't get out much anymore but loves her harness. I use to put it on her to go to the vet but don't anymore because she would not allow the vet to take it off to examine her.

I dont have any problems with the harnesses on these two, they let me put them on and they are quite happy, dont pull or struggle, I have known some rabbits to hate having them off and struggle and flip, I also knew someone who thought it would be a good idea to tie a bunny up in the garden on a harness.... you know, like a dog?? Poor thing got tangled up and screamed! :( I would rather they were on harnesses to have a bit of fun than lose.... my mums garden is v big and not small bunny proofed (big bunny proofed though)

awww cute bunny pictures :D look like they had a whale of a time at your mums - like a little holiday for them x

awww cute bunny pictures :D look like they had a whale of a time at your mums - like a little holiday for them x

Yes, they were spoilt, Joe has 2 beds in his room (a bunk bed and a camp bed) so they had two beds to binky on.... my sister is staying in his room as we have a friend over with her baby at the moment so she has some stuff in there for them to clamber over, the first day they were there they managed to find flapjack from my sisters bag :lol::lol::lol:

I don't see problems with using Harnesses if they keep the bunnies safe. I used to have one for bramble when he was younger until he got used to the garden, now its all his. He is lying in the sun in the middle of the garden as i type, while im sitting on the patio typing.

Back