• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain beds at Morrisons!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
They've got half price RSPCA cat beds on atm :D

I got this one for £5! :D

5eb589ba.jpg

this is the smallest one, they had one for £8 and another for £12 too!

bargain - are they going to fight over it:D

i'd love a new bed for esme but she's a bit of a chewer:?

Thats fab! Compared to Scamps which cost me £30 odd :? We bought Poppa one of the rspca beds, very similar to that, and it was £40 just before xmas :roll: xxx

Well I haven't bought one for Paddy and Peaches because they'll only wee in it :roll:

so far Rainbows sat in it briefy and had a sniff, and Jose has been in it and had a good old dig at it :roll:

hopefully one of them will start using it as a bed!

Thats fab! Compared to Scamps which cost me £30 odd :? We bought Poppa one of the rspca beds, very similar to that, and it was £40 just before xmas :roll: xxx

This ones just big enough my little uns to fit in together but they had a big dog cushion thing that would probably big enough for Poppa if she needs a new one

also if anybody has a home bargains near them.they have some beds same as these but in leopard print or pink and white that says pampered princess for £4.99:D

That looks super comfy!

I'm a cheapskate and made Bella's bed! :lol: For all the fabric and wadding it cost me about £7, though I made it a bit too big and is about the same size as the bed our boxer dogs have!:lol::lol: At least it means Bella's bum will definately fit in it!!

Don't tell Eddie, you know what he is like with his poorly bunny beds :roll::lol:

We live right next door to a Morrison so if he finds out I will probably bump in to him pushing his own trolley :lol::lol:

Back