• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Promoting the wellbeing of bunnies.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I just thought I'd share with you the wall at the RSPCA clinic where I volunteer. Over half of it is bunny stuff... and it has nothing to do with me!
Even all the leaflets down the right hand side are about the right sort of accommodation with pictures and some more about the 'Cuddly Pet or Lonely Victim' telling people what bunnies actually require. Makes me smile every time I'm in there because I know that each person who reads all that info will have a better understanding of how to care for rabbits. :)

DSC00283.jpg

Awww, good to see! I just wish everyone knew this stuff anyway! The majority of people who fail to care for their rabbits properly aren't bad people, they've just never been taught any better! Unfortunately they go on to fail to teach their kids better and the whole horrible cycle continues... :roll:

It's weird to think how much I've learnt in the 6 months I've been on here! I thought I was pretty bunny savvy beforehand, but compared to everyone else I knew nothing!! Just goes to show how important education is.

Back