• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we are famous bunnies ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0303march20100002.jpg

After our Look North appearance last week we would like to announce that we are available for public appearances , openings and may even consider a chat show ...

we havent let our fame go to our heads of course but we have asked mummy if we can have our TV in the playhouse and i think we need a new carpet in there too in case we have any important visitors ..

love Hope and Franc :wave:

Storm and Mallow say: You have the bestest colourings for bunnies :D:D:D and we will be stand-ins for any public appearances if you're not available :D:D:D

you could be our stunt doubles if we get offered any film parts

Yes, we will do daring deeds and rescue the distressed maiden does :) You can go to the film premieres in London cos we don't like cities.

we have asked mummy if we can have our TV in the playhouse and i think we need a new carpet in there too in case we have any important visitors ..

They want a tv in the playhouse so they can chew the wire and a new carpet so they can wee and poo on it!:roll:
They're both gorgeous!:love::love::love::love::love:

*Does Royal Curtsy*

Better mind my P's and Q's the next time I come! ;)

You is rather bootiful' though xxxx :love: xxxx

I can't believe you haven't already got tv in your playhouse.....how mean is your mummy after all your hard work last week!!

I hope you have a star on your playhouse door at least??

I think these two very famous bunnies should get anything they want :shock:

eeeeeeeeeep, i love themmmmmmm xxxxx

Back