• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor little bunny .....new pics

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0303march20100008.jpg

this little bun was left forgotten in a shed when his owner was sent to prison ... :( :(

He has been found after around a week ..he had no food , only dirty water and his tiny indoor cage was filthy and wet through ... :(:(

he is terribly underweight and he has a realy thick scab on his back around 2 inches long and over half an inch wide .. :(

Last edited:
The poor baby. What caused the scab? Please keep us updated as to how the little noodle is doing. He's lovely. :love:

Aw bless him, the poor little bun'. :cry:

He looks so...... sad. :(

Jack: Don't wurry. I woz given away wiv a shed. :cry: But Anty Angie made me all appy agen. I didn't finks I cud ever be appy wen sumone givved me away like dat. But am appy now and as a mummeh and a daddi fanks to Anty Angie. She will makes you all betta. Am sendin some 'vibes' cos mummeh ses they elp you get better fasta. xxx

Shall keep an eye out for updates on this little fella xxx

Back