• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help me RU- From Strawberry

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday my Mummy was having a clean up. She took the big cupboardy thing and I was really exciting cos I fort I wold be able to chew that cables she hid behind it but then she did this....

strawbs8-3-10.jpg

She has put a walls in my room and stole my space!!!

Look how smalls my room is now
23417_399286240832_500140832_554779.jpg

She tooks allllllllll this space away from me
strawbs28-3-10.jpg

I have tried jumping and digging and running into it and bitings and bashings and nothing is breaking the walls down.

Can somebun ring those RSPCA peoples and tell them I is neglected. Very neglected. I wud ring myselves but Mummy took the phone out of my room after I tried to eats it.

Love Strawberry xxx

Oh no Strawberry! You poor bunny, I hope your mummy doesn't cut down on anything else!:shock:

I wonder why Mummy took your space away?!

:lol: Naughty Strawberry... Our Mum just said "some buns don't know they're born" after seeing your place and the renovations we did to the bed in our room .... really don't know what her problem is ;)

Oh no Strawberry! You poor bunny, I hope your mummy doesn't cut down on anything else!:shock:

I wonder why Mummy took your space away?!

She was mumbling something about moving house and cutting back on furniture. I dont really gets it but I know she took the cupboard and the put a wall in :shock:

awwww Strawberry - you poor deprived bunny - It must feel like living in a shoe box with so little space - what a mean mean mummy you have!!

Keep bashing at the walls and you will soon have your space back..and maybe some cables to chew! :love:

Rimmi: Stwarbs, my mummeh has a fone fing, I will twry an wing the Arw Ess Pee See Aye for yoo, yoor mummeh isss so meanie!!

Winter: Cud be worwse Stwarbs, yoor woom is bigger den a wickle hutch. Yoo shood ony complain if she dont feeds you!

Strawberry donts yoos worry..yoos wil sooon bees coming ere for da bondings wiv a ladeebun..so yoos can eescape from da nastee mummeh den
wots of wuv from da Onee bunnehs xx

Strawberry donts yoos worry..yoos wil sooon bees coming ere for da bondings wiv a ladeebun..so yoos can eescape from da nastee mummeh den
wots of wuv from da Onee bunnehs xx

Ma mummeh was wispering about outsides when I have a ladeebun. I is not sure abouts thats at all. I likes ladeebuns though, I chases them for fun!

Aaaaaw dont worry Strawberry, you can have lots of fun in the outsides when you come for your holiday and we will find you lots of toys to chew so you dont eat the hutch:lol:

Aaaaaw dont worry Strawberry, you can have lots of fun in the outsides when you come for your holiday and we will find you lots of toys to chew so you dont eat the hutch:lol:

I wouldn't bet on it! He was working on eating the PVC window frames before we blocked them off! You will wish you charged him double when you see how much he eats!

Today he has had another 30cm of his car rug!

Awwwh Strawbs, you poor bunneh! You has no room does you? Cant even stretch your legs in that space ;) Do you want to come live with me and have Scamp as a wifey :love::love: ;) xXx

Awwwh Strawbs, you poor bunneh! You has no room does you? Cant even stretch your legs in that space ;) Do you want to come live with me and have Scamp as a wifey :love::love: ;) xXx

Strawberrys mummy says yes he does!!! You would be sending him back within 5 minutes!

Jack: I finks dats tewwible. Mummeh as all dees ova animals in ma room so it cud be worser. She even lokks my up in ma cwate wen she cleens dem out! :shock:

Hoomins ay?? Oh and *ma* Mummeh as been sayin fings about 'outsides' wen I as a laydee. I don't fink so. I likes the metal ot fings.

Me: LOL I love reading Strawberry threads - I can just imagine his reaction and his fury!!! :lol: xxx

Back