• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awful 24 Hours :-( U/D on Stanley Post 15

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Stanley, Tess's husBun has had another small stroke :cry: He went into stasis last night and in the early hours I nearly lost him :cry: He also has an URTI :cry:

He is on treatment and is more stable now. But he remains a very poorly boy :cry: Stanley is 8, so not a young Bun.

Added to this I was really ill in the night too :cry: High temperature, nausea and sinus pain :cry: I had to fight really hard not to be sick- I would rather cut off my leg than vomit !!

Last edited:
Oh no, poor Stanley and poor you :(

Lots of vibes and hugs for you both, hope you both feel better soon xx

Oh no I am sorry to hear that, I hope you both have a better and more restful night tonight x

Thanks everyone.
Stan really isn't too good :cry: Its like he is in a permanent daze. He is sitting up, but he's completely unresponsive and I can literally do anything to him. It's as if he's been anaethetised :? :cry:

I am so sorry to hear about Stanley and your illness. I hope you both start to recover soon. Sending you both lots of get well vibes. X

Stanley has just eaten some dried grass :)
He had not eaten anything for himself since about 3pm yesterday.
He is still really spacey and a bit unsteady on his pins, but he is brighter than he was a few hours ago :)

Make sure you get something to help with those sinuses. You have my full sympathy about being sick - I am terrified too.

Hopefully with time Stanley will improve, nerve damage always takes time. Pleased he's showing interest.

Back