• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twickenham Vet Surgery...

Dawn&Leila

Warren Scout
Does anyone have an email for them that they could PM me? I'm looking at changing my vets due to Leila's tongue lump and would like to talk to Christabel first perhaps to get some idea on what might need to be done and the costs etc as I'd like to make a decision before visiting as the trip would be quite costly for me as I don't drive myself... I'd rather email than put her on the spot on the phone when she may be busy, also I'd feel rather cheeky as though really I should be paying for the advise ! :oops:

Or if anyone else has any experience with them it'd be great to here about it..

xxx

You'd be better off phoning as they dont have an email address for clients.
Christabel will be off tomorrow so I'd call today and leave a meesage requesting she call you back when she has finished consulting this afternoon/evening.

Contact details in my signature :)

Thanks Jane x

I have decided to leave it for the moment as the lump is going down... Am monitering her carefully though and any sign of distress or not so good change in the lump Christabel would be the vet i'd go to :)

Back