• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good luck vibes for bonding Chester and Star!!-Bonded!!!!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hiya
i have been trying to bond my bunnies Chester and star for over 6 months!! Chester lost his friend Jasmine last year and they were well know for their tiffs and although loved each other did fall out a bit!! so i have been very wary bonding him with Star. It has slowly been getting better.
i took them to the vet today for their myxy jab and thought it would be a good oppurtunity to put them in the carrier together and take them for a drive. When i came home i put them in chesters enclosure.
There has been some chasing, humping and a little nip here and there which i expected but there has been more licking than anything!!!:love:
they have been in there about 3 hours now and I have bravely come away to give them some piece......
so please wish them luck!!!!

Last edited:
thank you...they worked as they have been happily living together since Monday and all is going amazing...like they've never beeen apart!!:D i can't stop watching them!:love:

Back