• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winning Lottery Bun Noserubs!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We ran a comp for all the nervous bunnies we had in, taking bets on which one would be the first to ask for a noserub
Well the winning bun was
Justine..here pictured with her foster mum Donna who is helping her overcome her fears:D

JustineandDon.jpg

and another

Justineanddonn.jpg

and another :D

Justineanddonna.jpg

Two of the other bunnies are making progress..Tamarind and Jenkins..sadly the others are still very nervy..but with tlc will come round

Some lovely photos. It is great she is starting to build her confidence. :)

Sending vibes to the other still nervous buns. Hope they they learn to trust soon.

I didn't see the fundraiser until last night when it was too late to enter, I would have said Justine though. Such lovely pictures to see :love:

:love: Truly lovely. Please can I send my Pretty Boys to Donnas nose rub boot camp as they are still very, very nervous :oops:

Justine is a very pretty girl, shame I look hideous! :lol:

There is still work to do with her but she's really coming along this week.... she was probably the most nervous foster rabbit I've had and is still very jumpy but she's definately enjoying a fuss now. She comes over to you when you approach her cage, she was flying around and hitting the sides before. Once out of her cage, shes likes to climb on the back of the sofa, onto your shoulder and enjoy a nose rub.

Here she is again... she loves uncle Adam!

junstinemarch2010036.jpg
junstinemarch2010037.jpg

Back