• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing Radish

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
Radish has gone for bonding and I'm really missing her :(

I come down in the morning and she isn't there to greet me. I've already cried 3-4 times because I miss her so much :oops:

I know she will come back with a friend and that thought keeps me going. This is a pointless post really I just knew that people on here will understand just how much I miss her.

awww:( where has she gone for bonding and how long is she likely to be away dating?

She has gone to Starlights Rabbit Rescue and I'm going to be picking her up this weekend. :( I just miss her so much she just brightens my days with her antics. I'm mostly missing the cuddles though as in the past few months she has become a real cuddle bun.

Aww, just think though you will have two bunnies to cuddle and enjoy in the end!!
Within one hour of having them back you will have forgotten all the missing part, it wont be for long. Big cuddles from my bunny xx

She has gone to Starlights Rabbit Rescue and I'm going to be picking her up this weekend. :( I just miss her so much she just brightens my days with her antics. I'm mostly missing the cuddles though as in the past few months she has become a real cuddle bun.

ooo, whos her date? :)
I hope the bonding goes well.

the time will soon pass and you'll have the two of them to cuddle :)

:oops: I was terrible when Feegal went to Kris to be bonded with Sally:oops:

I phoned Kris at least once a day:oops:

So I know exactly how you feel:( It was soo hard, but it was the best thing I could have done for Feegal, he loves Sally so much:love:

Tons of bonding vibes:love:

Eta she is :love:

Last edited:
Awww, yep I'm sure we can all imagine how you feel!

I miss mine even when I'm at work.. like now....sniff :oops::lol:

Sending lots of bonding vibes xx

awww Mine are going to Kris in a few weeks too and I know im going to miss them LOADS :cry: so I really feel for you... Hoping you bring back 2 cuddle buns ... Has she started the bonding yet? Is it going well?
Im going to be a right paranoid wreck too :lol:

awww Mine are going to Kris in a few weeks too and I know im going to miss them LOADS :cry: so I really feel for you... Hoping you bring back 2 cuddle buns ... Has she started the bonding yet? Is it going well?
Im going to be a right paranoid wreck too :lol:

Kris started bonding them on Saturday. They had a few minor scraps as Lailah was bullying Radish but they are getting on better now and Radish has done a few happy flops.

I saw Mittens when I dropped Radish off and I think she is even cuter in the flesh :love: I hope she bonds well with your buns.

Kris started bonding them on Saturday. They had a few minor scraps as Lailah was bullying Radish but they are getting on better now and Radish has done a few happy flops.

I saw Mittens when I dropped Radish off and I think she is even cuter in the flesh :love: I hope she bonds well with your buns.

awwwww yayyyy - Thankyou I really hope so to!! Is she a little bun? - She looks quite little on her piccies. Cant wait to see her! :D

So glad yours are getting along - hoping it continues to!

awwwww yayyyy - Thankyou I really hope so to!! Is she a little bun? - She looks quite little on her piccies. Cant wait to see her! :D

So glad yours are getting along - hoping it continues to!

It was difficult to tell her size as she was with Nutkin who is beyond tiny :shock: I think she is roughly the same size as Radish and Radish is a smallish bun who weighs about 1.8kg

aww about the same as Oreo then ... Im picking Nutkin up too - and taking her halfway to her forever home - Im glad because Im going to be a state after leaving mine :cry::cry::cry: so will be good to have someone to talk to some of the way home :lol:

I really hope your bonding continues to go well - cant wait to see piccies of your snuggle buns :love::love:

I'm very shocked about Lailah's naughtiness!!
She was grooming baby Gabriel, following them about!
I'm sure they'll be fine, Lailoo, is such a sweet heart and I'm sure Radish will help bring her out of her shell :)

Not as shocked as I was as I thought Radish might bully Lailah :oops: turns out she's more of a wimp than I thought :lol:

Whenever Ghostie has been for bonding (3 times), she has always been VERY submissive at Kris' but when she gets home :shock: she is the Queen of her Castle, and all the bunnies know who is boss!!!!

Back