• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mummies boybuns daddy girlbuns

mummies boys, daddies girls ???

• female hoomin, closer to buck

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • male hoomin, closer to doe

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • male + male

• female + female

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • mix

• depends more on individual character

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

areia

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to do a fun thread,

( and a poll if i can figure out how to do one ??? :? )

On If your are
female hoomin and feel more attached to your bucks
male hoomine, feel more attached to your does,
or male =male
female= female
or mix
depends on character

Im not saying we love our buns more than another etc before i get, people saying we love our buns equaly, I know alot of us do have slightly softer spots,

I wanted to pick for J too but couldn't....Blue is a real mummies boy....whereas Marnie is a daddies girl.
I wouldn't say that 'I'm' the one with the preference (not preference exactly but you know what I mean) It's the buns which have chosen their 'favourite' :wave:

perhaps i should change it to bunnys preferance not humans :lol:

Im dont know if i can change the poll set up :(, but noted about your OH,

I'm closer to Alfie but don't know whether that's down to his personality, because he's a boy or because I got him before Bubbles. :? (Although I love both of them to death of course)

From the buns' point of view - both of them seek me out when they feel threatened, rather than any other family member (but that's probably because I spend the most time with them).

Bubbles is the one who will actually come to me for attention though and ask for nose rubs. Alfie tends to be more independent (unless I force him to have a cuddle :lol:) and only hangs around me for food usually.

Has a ponder.... I loved me Charlie, he was a boy, Benji is my fav at the mo followed by Pep who is female....Mocha was a favourite girlie..... Really not sure... Then Harry boy.....

It will have to be boys.

I feel most attached to my Teddy.

I don't know why....I sleep with Pixie, and feel that we've bonded, even in this short time of having her...but when I read this I automatically thought of Teddy.

I've had him the longest, and he's just my boy.......I can't explain it. I love all my buns, but I honestly don't think I'd be able to cope if anything happened to him. (God forbid.) He's just......Teddy......:?

Kermit was a complete mummies boy.
Herbie is just a complete huffy bun and everything has to be on his terms!

Inca, well she is like a female version of Kermit :love:

I think Im close to Lily Shane as Ive nursed her back to health.She also shares my bedroom.If ANYTHING was to happen to her...I dread to think how I would be.
Mrs Bun was my first bunny...and I feel relatively close to her but she lives outside.I whisper sweet nothings to her..she knows shes special.
My 2 boys...its hard to say.BB has quietened down since the pocket picking and now lives with Lily in my room.Perhaps I will get closer to him.
Roland is my most recent addition and has spent alot of time being nursed.But we are still in the bonding process..(me with him).

I adore all mine and they are all friendly, but Kylo is a proper snuggle bun and loves to be held and cuddled, whereas the girls prefer a noserub or massage, so in that sense i am closer to Kylo. But Indi LOVES men, far more than women, even total strangers! (the hussy! :lol::lol::lol:)

I feel more protective of Alfie but that's because he is poorly. He prefers fuss off me to my O/H though. Bugsy (my doe) is a little **** :lol: she'll go to anyone for fuss :love:

Last week my mum came to visit and gave Alfie a little nose rub and Bug's run accross the living and head butted my mum's ankle as if to say 'Oh what about me' :lol::love:

before i got locks, i would of said female with rosie, but now that has been equalled by a very special little boy bunny who loves his mummy as much as rosie :love:

My OH and Rimmi are very close, lol! Rimmi is def a daddys boy!! Winter is closer to me... she wriggles when my OH tries to hold her but is relaxed with me.

Back