• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New level of naughtiness

luvabun

Warren Veteran
reached by the Pretty Boys today. I went up into their bedroom and couldn't find Chester. I could hear something under the bed but the bd is one of those old-fashioned closed in types so he couldn't be under the bed.... wrong... they have only eaten a hole in the base :censored:

naughty001.jpg

:shock::shock: i actualy shouted nooooooooooooooooo.

I thought mine were nawty, yours have definatly * though very cleverly too i may add * reach a new level of nawtiness:lol::lol:

Im actually waiting to wake up lop sided in my bed one morning :lol:

Too cute.. which is why I find it very hard to be angry with them for long (although they are currently in the bunny equivalent of the naughty step i.e. confined to the dog crate whilst I work out what to do :lol:)

:shock::shock: wow ok granted i no longer have a duvet set that hasnt been "murdered " either, least ive only got finger size holes though, :shock:

I have to strip my bed every morning and put there huge blanket on it, strange they dont chew that when its on the bed :roll:

:shock::shock: wow ok granted i no longer have a duvet set that hasnt been "murdered " either, least ive only got finger size holes though, :shock:

I have to strip my bed every morning and put there huge blanket on it, strange they dont chew that when its on the bed :roll:

What is it with them and soft furnishings :roll:

What is it with them and soft furnishings :roll:

thing is its only MY stuff, not theirs thats what gets me the most,

Ive got a simple wooden bed, for which they love to veg under it, during the day, then sit on top sunbatheing if the suns out ( top floor flat huge windows its gets quite strong :D ) hoovering the fluff, noticed they have just started to nibble the matress between the slats, bare in mind theres willow sticks balls, all sort which they themselves dragged under there :lol::roll: buns who'd have em :lol:

Oh my god!!! :shock::shock:

I'm really sorry but this made me laugh quite a lot :lol: His little face looking all innocent! :lol: I can't believe they have done that haha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Brilliant!!!! Love it!!

Mind you, Ive repaired my bedside lamp about 3 times, bought a new house phone, and picked up wood bits that have been chewed off my bed...quite mild I think compaired to that!!!

I've also had to replace the phone and the printer cable - and they're not even in the same room :roll: :lol: For one brief, foolish moment I thought I'd give them more room than the bedroom - big mistake.

I've also had to replace the phone and the printer cable - and they're not even in the same room :roll: :lol: For one brief, foolish moment I thought I'd give them more room than the bedroom - big mistake.

imagine.**one bunny claps his paws together and then rubs them....turns to other bunnies and says "well, come on guys!! What you waiting for"..**:lol::lol::lol:

reached by the Pretty Boys today. I went up into their bedroom and couldn't find Chester. I could hear something under the bed but the bd is one of those old-fashioned closed in types so he couldn't be under the bed.... wrong... they have only eaten a hole in the base :censored:

naughty001.jpg

:lol::lol: Its not a bed Jill, its a burrow.
My boy did this too. He then moved onto the piping on the couch.

Oh Jill... that picture is priceless :love::lol:

Maybe I should send Smudge over to join the pretty boys, I think they'd have a great time together!

Back