• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am so bunny broody!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
It is unreal! I cannot keep Cotton as he is unsuitable for my trio that wouldnt be fair, he is too fluffy and my bunnies are far too messy, he needs bowls of hay around and they get half a bale chucked in the shed = disaster!

However, thinking of the "what ifs" has made me realllly want another bunny. I miss having four so much.

This is pointless as i am not getting another one, or any pet for that matter until i finish uni.

But still!

me broody!

Hah, me too - it's virtually all I can think about at the moment, as to when I can get bunnies again! :oops::lol: I need to stop looking at everyone's cute photos! :lol:

Hah, me too - it's virtually all I can think about at the moment, as to when I can get bunnies again! :oops::lol: I need to stop looking at everyone's cute photos! :lol:

so if you take Cotton, it will relieve my broodiness - and yours?

deal!

:lol:

im due a baby in a few months and more bunny broody than ever, just circumstances will not allow me any more at this moment in time :(

im bunny broody too :oops:

ever since my dad said i could get another one if i didnt go away in the caravan with them anymore to stay home to look after them all :roll:

but i cantt!! i dont want to break my 3 bond and i dont have the room... :roll:

:cry::cry::cry:

see you could have cotton....you already have one fluffster :lol:

i wish i could :(
i think he is a little too fluffy! Bad enough with fuzzums and the hay :lol: Cotton would go great as a housebun :love:
Im sure Cotton will get a home soon :)

im so glad i have my parents to keep me on track otherwise i would have lots of little furries :shock: :oops:

i wish i could :(
i think he is a little too fluffy! Bad enough with fuzzums and the hay :lol: Cotton would go great as a housebun :love:
Im sure Cotton will get a home soon :)

im so glad i have my parents to keep me on track otherwise i would have lots of little furries :shock: :oops:

yeah i think he would suit a houseybunny too! :)

yeah i think he would suit a houseybunny too! :)

If I got him he would be a housebun :rabbit2:, and would be living in a 48" dog crate with a NIC grid pen attatched with my little Magic bun :love:, and I already have to groom my huge Lionhead x, Buffy everyday, so the grooming wouldn't bother me :D

If I got him he would be a housebun :rabbit2:, and would be living in a 48" dog crate with a NIC grid pen attatched with my little Magic bun :love:, and I already have to groom my huge Lionhead x, Buffy everyday, so the grooming wouldn't bother me :D

Then why dont you adopt him! :love:
Sounds like a lovely home for him :)

Then why dont you adopt him! :love:
Sounds like a lovely home for him :)

I seriously want to :D, If I could arange a way to get him up here :(, as I'm in Glasgow, have been told bunny runs could be arranged :D, and my mum has fallen for his cuteness too :love:, we have been wanting to rescue a bun for months now :D,

Back