• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big and Beige talk about Big’s jewellery

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper

Last Thursday…

Beige: Big I think you should design more non-bunny items
Big: Why?
Beige: Because some hoomins on the forum might want to buy gifts for hoomins who don’t have or like bunnies
Big: Some hoomins don’t like bunnies?!
Beige: No they don’t and some hoomins even eat bunnies in stews and pies
Big: Nooooooo
Beige: It’s true

Last Friday...

Big: I have designed some items on a non-bunny theme
Beige: Good
Big: Instead of using bunny charms I was inspired by nature and used slug charms instead. Do you remember the slug we had in our run?
Beige: Yes I do it was very big
Big: I know that hoomins don’t eat slugs in pies
Beige: But I don’t think hoomins will want slug earrings either, what about frog charms?
Big: Some hoomins eat frogs though
Beige: What about cats, the mummy has cats too and she doesn’t eat them
Big: No but I’ve seen her tasting them though
Beige: No that’s doing kissings like she does with us
Big: Oh. OK I will do a Catastic range too if you are sure the slug accessories won’t sell.
Beige: I’m sure. By the way that will be… (counts on paws) half of your share of tomorrows carrot ration and I get first go at the fresh hay rack
Big: Why?
Beige: That’s my consultant’s fee. I also need first chomp of the hay to keep my teeth in good condition for cutting the wire and closing the jump rings on your jewellery
Big: Alright, but only because I don’t want to use my own teeth and spoil my smile
Beige: My teeth are bucks teeth, strong like wire cutters
Big: Good I need wire cutters for my next project
Beige: What are you going to make?
Big: A run for the garden

Last edited:
Big will post pictures of her new jewellery naturally ;)

Beige: All part of my marketing strategy. I'm worth every carrot and Big knows it

Back