• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flower + Binky hysteria! lmao

pinkreptile

Warren Scout
:love:well a few photos my poor neighbour managed to get, had the wrong lense really not quite realising just how lively these fellas are but they are lovely....and the binky one looks like shes never seen a brush and makes me laugh out loud everytime I look at it!!:love::love:
_MG_2087.jpg

_MG_2140.jpg

_MG_2187.jpg

_MG_2188.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

plus the mid binky!! lmao

_MG_2153.jpg

OMG Jenova I cant believe youve just said that!! haha.... I have just this second ordered it enlarged!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHA!!!

Oh she's beautiful!!! She does look a little like a poodle in the binky shot though!!

:love:

HAHAHA!!!

Oh she's beautiful!!! She does look a little like a poodle in the binky shot though!!

:love:

LMAO!! Youve called her a poodle, my brother said she looks like hoover fluff and a friend said she looks like one of those tv microphone covers!!! xx:lol::lol::lol:

She's absolutely stunning.

How do you manage to keep her fur in shape? I struggle with Leo the Lionhead and he's nothing like that! :shock:

Back