• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Georgie look! It's Jovie =)

BunMom

Alpha Buck
I finally was able to get some photos of Jovie. They are not great but you can still see what a cutie he is:love: I had to put him on a crate because he doesn't stop moving when he is on the ground:lol: I have tons of gray blur photos:roll:

Jovie3.jpg

Jovie2.jpg

Jovie.jpg

Jovie disapproves of having to sit on the crate:lol: He got to free range afterwards as a reward:love:

Whoever adopts this little guy is going to have a lot of fun with him. He has the best personality. He is not all that trusting yet but he is so bold, I doubt it will take him long:love:

AWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HELLO JOVIE!! :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

I did actually get entirely too excited when I spotted this thread!

He looks sooooo much better! His ears! :shock::love: Ohhh, the little fuzzy chunk of love! I miss having his grumpy face looking at me in such a disaproving fashion!

*Runs off to show Mum*...........

Mum also says AWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :lol:

Thank you for posting these Madea, they've made my day! :love:

Back