• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Group bondings...

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
...I am needing incentivising. I am going to try a all bunny bond Again :? Once the weather is nice again I am going to try all of them, rather than just bonding Frankie to Belle and Charlie.

Cutesey group pics please, tell me it is all worth it!!

So how many will that be in your group??

Im also going to try for a 4 in a few weeks - so would also like some positive stories :D

Here is Geronimo, Pancake, Penny and Albie when we were bonding them.

They now live with Luna and Billy as a group of 6 so will have to get some pics of them asap :)

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

:love::love::love:

My outdoor group L-R Bunty, Millie, Gem, Phoenix, Pixie & Charlie
Charlie now lives indoors with Cupcake & Olly as trio

bunniesinsnow4.jpg

I would say its definately worth it, I have a group of 5, a trio and a singleton and I hate seeing Boo on his own whereas the others have loads of friends. Its so nice to see them like that but Boo hates bunnies!

My outdoor group L-R Bunty, Millie, Gem, Phoenix, Pixie & Charlie
Charlie now lives indoors with Cupcake & Olly as trio

bunniesinsnow4.jpg

I would say its definately worth it, I have a group of 5, a trio and a singleton and I hate seeing Boo on his own whereas the others have loads of friends. Its so nice to see them like that but Boo hates bunnies!

thats my dream having all mine in one group :love::love::love::love::love:

aww lots of lovely bunny groups :love:

Are yours all ok then Happybunny? I remember when you were bonding your 4 and you didnt think Whiskey and Boo would go together :love:

all your groups look :love:

I'd have loved my foursome to have worked out :( stupid girls not getting on :evil:

I'd love to have my 4 together...after the attack the other night it doesn't look possible :( Littlebun is dying to be friends too :(
They all look fab together in a big group!

Granite is my worry. He doesn't seem to like boys/needs a strong bun to keep him in check. Almost as soon as Autumn when Granite started attacking Charlie. then in the group of 4 with Belle and Frankie, he started attacking Frankie after a week.

I will be happy with a 3 and a 2, but just need to try once more.

I'd love a bunny group

Having a bunny group is my dream... you'd think out of 8 pairs it would be possible but I have one extremely bunny aggressive boy so he and his partner have to stay as a pair, have tried 2 of the other pairs and that failed miserably.

I want a bunny group *stamps feet* :oops: :lol:

Back