• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Daisy Sunshine please U/D Home and back to normal

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Daisy has just gone off to the emergency vets with the o/h :( She seemed fine at 5pm, but when I went upstairs at 7.30pm I found her lying underneath my bed (she ALWAYS runs over to see me when i go upstairs), and she looked uncomfortable - she was lying in a weird position with her bum sticking up in the air.

I managed to get her out from under the bed and checked her over, couldn't see anything wrong, but she refused a fenugreek crunchie (unheard of for Daisy) and fled back under the bed again as soon as I let her go.

I hope I'm over-reacting, or it's something simple like a gassy tummy, but there's no way I could've left her until morning just in case this is the start of stasis.

Please can my big girl have some vibes?

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.

Daisy's had loads of apple and raspberry wood over the last couple of days, which she's never had before. Could that potentially cause problems?

Poor Daisy :( Sending tons of vibes, i hope shes ok.

As for the wood, i guess its with anything new and potential it could be that :( Though ive really no idea :( xXx

O/H has just phoned. They're keeping Daisy in overnight :cry:

I thought she'd be given some metaclop and sent home.

Feel really worried now :cry:

Loads and loads of vibes for Daisy from all of us here xxx

She'll be ready to come home first thing tomorrow i'm sure

Back