• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Safe and Toxic Plants for Rabbits

pooks

Warren Scout
Hi,

Is there a reliable website that can provide me with a list of safe/toxic plants for buns? I have a garden to do from scratch and i'd obviously only want to put safe plants in it.
Any advice greatly received!

Hi,

Is there a reliable website that can provide me with a list of safe/toxic plants for buns? I have a garden to do from scratch and i'd obviously only want to put safe plants in it.
Any advice greatly received!

glad you have asked! i want to take any of mine out that are toxic...just hope i can remember the names of them all :oops:

If anybody wants a list of safe plants for buns i have one. I've reserched thoroughly what are safe for buns. My info comes from Rabbiting On Magazine,Vetinary leflet from Wagg foods and various websites. If anyone wants a copy just pm me with your address and i will get it in the post for you first class. I have done this for a couple of other members too in the past.:D. P.s it's free as i have excessive stamps to use.:lol:

Back