• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does this sound okay?

ok for bunnies?

my crate with pen attached passed a homecheck, but also the amount of space when not locked in was taken into account too :D

Just for one bunny :)
he gets my whole bedroom to run about in for free range time anyway but i don't like his hutch, i think the floors whats made one of his hocks a bit sore

Alvin used to like the cold of the crate base when i had one, youll probably find it easier to keep clean than a hutch too..

hope his hock is better soon :(

Thats what I thought too, plus it'd be easier to keep the pen lined with a blanket or something so it's soft there, and then he has inside the crate to relax in.

It's not bad, just one hocks a bit red, but I wanna beat it before it hurts him

Could he free range in your room 24/7? A crate with attached pen is fine but will take up alot of your bedroom and look messy. We have just got rid of Snowdrops as it was always open anyways and put a rug down in the corner with her food and water.

Could he free range in your room 24/7? A crate with attached pen is fine but will take up alot of your bedroom and look messy. We have just got rid of Snowdrops as it was always open anyways and put a rug down in the corner with her food and water.

Nope, he couldn't. He chews my quilts and pulls up the carpet (plus my mam doesn't want him out all the time for safety)

Back