• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

scarring comparison piccies!! :D

pinkreptile

Warren Scout
So she will have been with us 4 weeks on tuesday and I just wanted to share these with you all....

when she 1st arrived with her open wound and scars

002-3.jpg

003-1.jpg

and today :love:

016-1.jpg

Well done! :D
What's her story?

she was left in with a cage mate who kept taking chunks out of her daily:roll::cry: the 1st pics dont really show the extent, the skin was nasty bless her, but she got taken in by animal adoption charity and as soon as my son saw her he wanted her and I knew she had to come with us, she still had an open wound etc but they felt happy that I would be able to cope so she came to us :love: she is now extremely pampered and spoilt and loved.... and is now going to grace real people magazine for an easter bunny second chance rescue special as well as xmas cards in pets at home with her story!!
she had a photoshoot this morning lmao....if you can call it that....she just had her normal loopy time in the garden with my poor nieghbour (photographer) leaving her too it and catching snaps when he could :lol: will share them later! xx

Back