• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Big...U/D piccies added

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
In an attempt to impress Big, 'whose talents are surpassed only by her beauty' apparently :roll:... (what? was I not supposed to say that? Oh sorry Beau...)...I'll start again...

In an attempt to 'broaden his horizons' (his words) Beau has been taking an architectural design course at the local college. He has now redesigned his home, and his "innovational vision for the bunny of tomorrow" is seperate loving and dining areas, joined by a tunnel...and no that's not a typo, I tried to tell him it's 'living' area, but he wouldn't be told...what is it with bucks at this time of year?! :roll:

Piccies to follow...

Last edited:
The eating and toileting area:
SP_A0443.jpg

The 'loving' area:
SP_A0442.jpg

The covered walkway, or "tunnel of love" :roll:
SP_A0444.jpg

Rabswood: Beau, Big is very impressed by your pad and has now gone all shy refusing to write on the forum

Beige: Beau Big would ruin your pad by doing weeings everywhere because she won't use the litter tray

Rabswood: That's not a very nice thing to say about your sister

Beige: She has also got a big bum

While he was working today, Beau was either singing "Big bums, you are beautiful" or "Big bun, you are beautiful". Either way, based on Beige's comments, he must have been singing about Big.

He tried to compose her a sonnet, but when I told him "She doth teach the torches to burn bright" has been used before he got all huffy and now he won't speak to me. :roll:

Back