• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maggie's last days U/D Today

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Took these last night. As it is her last days, I have newspapered the kitchen, so her and Pablo have the run of it for the next few days.

MagsPabSnuggles010.jpg

MagsPabSnuggles038.jpg

MagsPabSnuggles064.jpg

MagsPabSnuggles069.jpg

MagsPabSnuggles075.jpg

Some of Pablo
MagsPabSnuggles029.jpg

MagsPabSnuggles032.jpg

MagsPabSnuggles036.jpg

And their final days together.

MagsPabSnuggles100.jpg

MagsPabSnuggles092.jpg

MagsPabSnuggles086.jpg

MagsPabSnuggles079.jpg

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the day :cry:

I keep wondering if I have made the right decision.

The the vet wanted to try her on a different anti-biotic.. but her rib cage is now showing slightly where she is so thin, and she wobbles a little occassionally.

She has/had peritonitis, and has not responded to treatment. She also has mammary development :cry:

Wow, 125 views and only 3 replies.
Poor Maggie. Well, at least I will be there for her in her hour of need.

Wow, 125 views and only 3 replies.
Poor Maggie. Well, at least I will be there for her in her hour of need.

Please don't be like that. :( Most of us have been in your situation and sometimes it is very hard to find the words we want to say. :(

So many people have looked because they care. I have pictures of my Lopsie in his final days and I just well up every time I look at them, and looking at these pictures just makes me think of them. I even did a similar thing, I newspapered my bedroom and slept on the floor with him.

Even if people aren't writing you know we are all here for you and we are wishing her a happy last few days. You are doing everything you should for her. Give her a nose rub from me and my buns.

She's got such a sweet wee face, I hope she passes peacefully and you're the best placed person to make the decision so don't feel bad.:(

A few of those fews are probably me :oops: I can't stop looking at her face, she has stunning deep eyes. Peaceful passing vibes, beautiful girl xxx

Sorry thats me too I didnt know what was wrong with her so didnt know what to say poor girly they look so happy together too :(

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you and Pablo cope as best you can. Everytime iv looked at these pictures iv welled up :(

everyone will be thinking of you and Maggie tomorrow :)

*vibes* give Maggie a noserub for us all x

we will all be thinking of you, Maggie and Pablo tomorrow. She is a gorgeous girl and i'm sure she will know you are making this decision out of love.

((hugs))

Im so sorry Kris :cry: Im sure your making the right decision, will be thinking of you, Maggie and Pablo tomorrow :cry: xxx

Oh no, Maggie :cry:
I hope it's a lovely day tomorrow so she can have a nice long frolic in the garden x

I'm so sorry, I'll be thinking of you. It must be heartbreaking :cry::cry::cry:

Big hugs to you all. Maggie is beautiful xxx

Back