• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Folding runs

Does it have to be online? I mean have you checked out local pet shops?

I got this one in a pet shop

DSC01368.jpg

It folds away and has a door on the front that is big enough for a person to get through, its also high enough to sit inside comfortably. It does have panels that fit on the top I had just taken them off in this pic for cleaning out the hutch inside

I totally wasn't expecting to find a run like this in a pet shop, I was actually on my way to buy wood to make a run when I stopped at the pet shop for pet food and saw this outside. So might be worth having a quick look just incase if you haven't already :)

i got ours off ebay at christmas, grabbed a bargain, before risking the bids going higher over spring, it is fantastic very sturdy and easy to put up :)

I love this run - which pet shop did you get it from - I have looked in our local ones (and not so local actually!!) and not found anything as good as this.

We live in South Wales.

Does it have to be online? I mean have you checked out local pet shops?

I got this one in a pet shop

DSC01368.jpg

It folds away and has a door on the front that is big enough for a person to get through, its also high enough to sit inside comfortably. It does have panels that fit on the top I had just taken them off in this pic for cleaning out the hutch inside

I totally wasn't expecting to find a run like this in a pet shop, I was actually on my way to buy wood to make a run when I stopped at the pet shop for pet food and saw this outside. So might be worth having a quick look just incase if you haven't already :)

Ive got a little 6x2x2 one with a fold lid too that was £55 on ebay last year. I think theres still some there, just have to have another look through.

I love this run - which pet shop did you get it from - I have looked in our local ones (and not so local actually!!) and not found anything as good as this.

We live in South Wales.

Im in the Channel Islands so, it was just in one of the small local pet shops not a chain. But they get them from the UK so I guess they must be sold in pet shops on the mainland too :) They didn't have any more afterwards but this girl I know went and asked as she wanted one too and they said even if they couldn't get hold of the exact same one they could order one in a specific size for her if she liked, so it might even be worth asking in local pet shops if they can get larger sized runs from their suppliers :wave:

Back