• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad Hoomin!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
How Dare you try and cut MY claws!

This was a very grumpy angry domino about ten minutes ago! Because he is SO lazy, his claws were really long, pebbles's didnt even need cutting - shows whos active and who isnt doesnt it!

Mixed066.jpg

hahaha he just does not look impressed at all!! lmao... but those cheeks!!:love::love:

i think its definatly a disapproving photo :lol: Hes so chubby and fluffy, i try to get him to exercise but hes go far too comfortable living with his mummy and wife, he can let himself go now aparantly :lol:

Aww Domino is mummy mean to you? I hope you made her give you lots of treats to make you forget her bad behaviour!!! :lol:

I'm not sending my lot to board with you :lol:
It's like a Bunny Fat Camp :lol:

i actually had a bunny stay here for a month and he was VERY fat, he couldnt even clean himself :( and when she came back in a month she went "where is he?" i was like "hes there, in the run!" and she went :shock::shock:

she was really pleased though! good job too as ididnt do it on purpose!:lol:

Back