• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Tuzi...

hi evrybun, my name is Tuzi....let me show you some of my favourite things...this is my home base where I eat, sleep, poop, you know the usual bunny things...you may be wonderin's whys a boy bunny got a pinks tray well thats cause silly mummy thoughts I was a girl when she boughts it
tuzie.jpg

this here is my hay, I wuvs my hay...I's munch on it all day...
tuzid.jpg

MMmmmm yum...what..oh right I was showin' you's around..
tuzif.jpg

I'd like you to meet my friend, his name is Nibbles, I call's him that cause I likes to nibble his ear lol...not really I's only given him bunny kisses...
tuzib.jpg

this ere's my treat ball, I's wuvs me ball, my mummy puts my pellets in it for me...wanna play...
tuzic.jpg

and this is my favourite spot to lie when I've tired ma'self out binkying about the house...shhhh don't tell mummy but I've pinched one of her socks, I's wuvs socks mummy say's I's got a sock fetish as I is always runnin' away and playin' with them..
tuzig.jpg

Mmm yum, I's gonna go now got some hay to munch, nice to meet you's...
tuzia.jpg

Hello and welcome Tuzi! :wave:
Very nice to meet you, youre very hansome! :love:
Say hello to your mummy too!

Thanks everyone,

he's a cuddle bun, loves getting nose rubs and cuddling up to me :love:
I'm surprised he sat still long enough for me to take these, he doesn't like to sit still when I have the camera out he's always too curious about what it is, I have a huge amount of blurred bunny nose pics...lol

Tuzi is gorgeous, great name too :love:

Thank you, thought it was a perfect name for him, when I first saw him his mane was soooo long & thick and it was all tousled on the top of his head, couldn't resist calling him Tuzi :love:

tuzi is the most lovable bunny! i notice his furry friend takes the 'buns up' position...;)

Yep he's err..very friendly with him...lol His hormones have kicked in since his plums descended :D

Oh My!!! what a handsome baby!!! love his lil tufts too!!:love::love:

Thank you, he used to have a fluffy skirt when he was even younger but it has grown out now, thought he might lose his mane aswell but it grew out then began to grow in again a slightly different colour :love:

Back