• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for rabbit savvy vet in Fife area...

who uses Lapinject instead of the cylap VHD vaccination and who I can trust to safely neuter my boy Tuzi, my current vet is refusing to use anything other than Cylap as they have never heard of any adverse reactions in buns and even when I printed of evidence of reactions that other peoples buns have suffered still refuses to use anything other than Cylap or as they said since Tuzi is a house bun he doesn't have to be vaccinated as they can only catch it from direct contact with wild rabbits which I know is definately not true :censored:

Can anyone recommend a rabbit savvy vet in Fife, I live near Leven but am willing to travel to get the right treatment for my boy.

Kareen from Fife Rabbit Rescue, uses Claire Poole from Logie veterinary surgery. They use lapinject and have neutered many buns for Kareen.

Hi, nice to see another Fifer :)

As Sharon has said, there is Logie vets in Newburgh or I can personally recommend Inglis veterinary centre in Dunfermline. I think they still use Cylap as standard but they ordered Lapinject in for me when I asked. I see Romain there, he is an excellent bunny vet :D The rabbit surgery website in my signature is being set up by him.

Thank you both:wave:
Can't believe I never thought of Inglis, my gran lives in Dunfermline and that is the vets where she takes her dog :rabbit2:

Back