• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am not mean but....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
My grotbags seem to think i am! I have cleaned out the shed, and now shut them outside, ive closed the catflap so they cant get back in, because if i dont they will spend ALL day asleep in the hay, in the dark, and when its this sunny i just cant allow it! :lol:

Domino has spent 15 minutes biting the door to get back in, possibly the most exercise hes had in god knows how long :roll::lol:

But pebbles and jelly have realised it IS nice outside and are now binkying in the sunshine together. Domino is still sulking and is sitting by the door, waiting for it to open.

I feel like i have children! "go and play in the sunshine!"

i have that problem too!!

Just cleaned out the hutch meaning they were all shut out.
They wasnt too upset as the girls were already out, so it was just toffee.
He ran, thumping as he went :roll: :lol:

But he has finally realised that its a nice day to be out :D plus he can do with the exercise too :oops:
The hutch is now open for business again, i hope he will stay out abit longer though :roll:

Back