• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies meet .. pic overload

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Smokey meeting the girls ..
SAM_1110.jpg

SAM_1101.jpg

SAM_1103.jpg

Magic meeting the girls ..
SAM_1111.jpg

SAM_1107.jpg

Smokey meeting Magic ..
SAM_1106.jpg

Magic playing on the NIC grid ledge i made :D
SAM_1099.jpg

SAM_1098.jpg

Angel & Buffy having breakfast ..
"nom nom nom"
SAM_1079.jpg

SAM_1071.jpg

SAM_1084.jpg

Angel snoozin after her breakfast ..
SAM_1093.jpg

SAM_1091.jpg

Buffy snoozin after her breakfast ..
SAM_1089.jpg

SAM_1090.jpg

Don't know if you can tell from these pics, but Magic is sooo much smaller than my other buns, so I'm a bit worried about bonding her with them incase she gets hurt :(, so was thinking I could bond Smokey with Angel & Buffy once they are spayed, and get a little rescue bunny (preferably another littley) as a husbun for Magic

WeeBarraxO said:
Smokey meeting Magic ..
SAM_1106.jpg

Magic looks just like my Pipkin in that picture :love::love: (He's a tiny one too, Ruby is double the size of him)
Your bunnies are all beautiful! I especially love Buffy's little face ^_^ Sooo cute!

Magic looks just like my Pipkin in that picture :love::love: (He's a tiny one too, Ruby is double the size of him)
Your bunnies are all beautiful! I especially love Buffy's little face ^_^ Sooo cute!

aww thank you :D, everyone seems to fall for Buffy, I fell for her as soon as I saw her :oops:

Your bunnies are all gorgeous. I would not let size difference put you off, i have a big frenchie cross english lop with a small girl, there is a massive size difference, but they are very in love.

Your bunnies are all gorgeous. I would not let size difference put you off, i have a big frenchie cross english lop with a small girl, there is a massive size difference, but they are very in love.

yeah, its just she is quite a nervous little one too, when she was sniffing Angel & Buffy through the bars al they needed to do was move an inch and she would bolt

They are lovely!! :D
:love::love::love:

i would cover that plug up.. the one near the 'shelf/level' where your bun was playing. i wouldnt want them to get hurt :)

Are you going to bond them all? :wave:

i would cover that plug up.. the one near the 'shelf/level' where your bun was playing. i wouldnt want them to get hurt :)

yeah I'm going to make the grids another level higher,

Are you going to bond them all? :wave:

Hopefully :roll:, but so worried about little Magic she is just so tiny compared to the rest, and gets really nervous/jumpy when the other buns are about,

yeah I'm going to make the grids another level higher,

Hopefully :roll:, but so worried about little Magic she is just so tiny compared to the rest, and gets really nervous/jumpy when the other buns are about,

Good :thumb:

I wouldnt worry too much about her size. My fuzzy is small and she bonded fine with my other two.

Just keep close eye on the bonding make sure she doesnt get picked on.
You wont know until it happens. Goodluck with the bonding and keep us updated on how your getting on xx :wave:

Back