PDA

View Full Version : Spring is here the boys are fighting

caismeister
07-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Taylor is in temporary exile from his 3 housemates for the minute as he had 2 huge fights with Johnny yesterday. This happens every year but is so frustrating. Has anyone elses buns got spring fever yet?

Hoppit!
07-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Nope, not at all! They're still recovering with their teefs though, so I wouldn't expect it yet.

I have noticed it in human guys though. 2 guys from St John were literally FIGHTING over me at my last St John meeting, and I'm certainly no oil painting!

PearlyGirl
07-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Yep bigtime....Belle is just plain crazy, scuffling with Stew and any inanimate object whillst she is dashing about...dunno if that is the reason she took a chunk out of littlebun the other day or if it's her hormones :roll:

caismeister
07-03-2010, 10:48 AM
I'm supervising them together in the day and they are not too bad but at night and early morning all hell breaks loose. Have put Taylor in a spare double hutch right against their run so he is away from Johnny but they can see him still so should't break the bond. Poor johnny has a cut ear and about 5 cuts on his body. None are really bad but it's not nice for him. He is totally not a fighter either just sits there and takes it.