• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My guilty confession, to those of you who met me in Plymouth..

n1fbis.jpg

:oops:

I'm sorry Sarah :(

is this the 'poor little bun' someone mentioned earlier? or do you have a different guilty secret? a cute bunny you've got there, anyway.

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
Mind you, we did say he would be replaced with another but thats shop life...:roll:

What a little darling!!:love::love::love:
Whats his name?? Will you bond him with somebun????
Sian, youre a minx!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
Mind you, we did say he would be replaced with another but thats shop life...:roll:

What a little darling!!:love::love::love:
Whats his name?? Will you bond him with somebun????
Sian, youre a minx!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't leave him there :( It was awful
He's such a cuddle bun... He fell asleep on my lap last night while I was grooming him :love: I put him down and he binkied away :shock:

He's called Grayson, it suits him perfectly
I know he'll just be replaced, but the thought of him being left in there all day today while the shop was closed was horrible :(

I'm taking him to the vets tomorrow, and will ask if I can do a pre-payment plan for his and Bolt's neutering. I'll get them both done around the same time. As long as he's in good health, he'll have his myxi done tomorrow.

He's in a spare pen in my room at the moment, Rory's been given an upgrade to the living room, he loves it. As the weather gets warmer I'll put him outside with the intention of re-bonding my 4 + him (Bolt, Misty, Hazel + Muffin)

Awww poor little Grayson, at least he's got a loving home now :love:

Haha that pic makes him look huge, he's so tiny!

Back