• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescues near Rotherham (s.yorks)

hannah C

Alpha Buck
hi, been talking to my other half today about steve and how we need to start looking for him a friend (or secure my sisters doe-still ongoing for anyone who was following that thread)

its getting a bit warmer and spring is around the corner and when i go into 12 hour days i dont want him to be lonely.

so my question is where's my nearest rescue- im in rotherham?
and if i get my sisters doe and not take on a doe from a rescue will they sill bond for me as i really dont want to bond!!!! obviously i'll donate to the rescue for their time, would they give me a suggested donaion for this?
can someone tell me a rough estimate or what the donated?

questions questions! plenty more to come too i think

cheers in advance!

I would say BARC in Barnsley (bunnymadhouse on here) and they do bonding with their bunnies or the Doncaster/Rotherham RSPCA animal shelter :)

will they bond rabbits not from the rescue??

Hello ....:wave:

we will sometimes bond rabbits not from our rescue but it does depend on how busy we are . we are very full at the mopment with a few bonding coming up but if things quieten down i would have a go for you .
we ask for a donation if they are not BARC bunnies :wave:

Hello ....:wave:

we will sometimes bond rabbits not from our rescue but it does depend on how busy we are . we are very full at the mopment with a few bonding coming up but if things quieten down i would have a go for you .
we ask for a donation if they are not BARC bunnies :wave:

fantastic that all needed to know! will be in touch when we get nearer the time!

thank you :lol: :lol: :lol:...yes completly crazy :lol:

I think she's addicted to Grim's eye drops... She cleans his eye like crazy after I've given them to him and now she cleans his eye as soon as I approach the hutch. :lol:

I have to be quick to get in there before her and wipe off the excess.

Back