• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big buns you are beautiful x

shell1805

Mama Doe
Since havin daisy it is safe to say that im in love with big buns more than ever! (I adore little buns, my love for bella and jasper is proof of that, but i never thought i'd love a bun as much as them and then along came daisy!) So i thought this could be a thread to show of your big buns and say why you love them so much. So come on people, why are big buns so beautiful? :) x x

White_Beast-7288.jpg

This is Mr Bunny, my favourite rabbit and the only bunster that actually likes me. I don't know if he's so loving because he's big, or because he's an ex BARC bunny!:)

Riley - cheeky, full of nonsense, friendly and just loveable. He has been through a lot, spent a year in the rescue and had his leg amputated due to an abscess, but he bounced back from it and manages perfectly.

feb10002.jpg

Gracie - perfect in every way, beautiful, friendly, daft as a brush. I love her so much.

feb10027.jpg

photos and photo bucket

What a lovely thread. I really must get to grips with the camera and photo bucket. But photogtaphing dark rabbits is so tricky, especially in the garden in winter. I have to try harder, because our two megabuns ought to have their portraits taken and posted here too!

I love big buns..........even when they bite you in the face like our Tululah did to me last week. Big bunnies = big bities.

Can't help but forgive her immediately though....

IMG_4707.jpg

Our Harriet is a big bunny girl too but not as big as the 6kgs she was when she first came to live here. Now a svelt 3.10 kgs and lovely natured lady with big old doleful eyes....

IMG_2408.jpg

Then we have the gorgeouse Percy Big Boy...........not a full on giant but he's got big boy attitude and a kick to match....

IMG_1650.jpg

He's the rather long pair of leggies on the left....

Last edited:
n513496446_2218232_3466772.jpg

My lovely Bella Big Bum. She is very easy going and nosey, and I'm sure she thinks she's really a little bunny when she's trying to squeeze herself in some tiny spaces!

What gorgeous big buns, i will take new pics of daisy tomorrow and add to the thread. She's currently being her lazy self, lying in her tube. She's so laid back and thats what i love most about her. In my house you have to be lol she's completed my family and i couldn't ask for more from her x

I love it when these threads appear - perfect excuse to show off my Thistle Bear. :love:

I think most people would be hard-pushed to say he's beautiful but he certainly has character! He's being looking after Jess lately - she's had EC. He's been so good, he'll lick her all over and follow her around. And he'll give her a little nudge in the right direction if she starts to lean into a possible fall. He's so laid back too. He creases me up because he's such a dope. He always has a really vacant look on his face, as if he's just continualy day dreaming about yoghurt drops. :roll::lol:

my handsome frenchie Pierre:love:

shh...hes sleeping

CopyofDSCN6472.jpg

in the garden a few days ago....my gorgeous conti cross Kyi and Inara

CopyofDSCN6446.jpg

Beautiful big buns, every single one, even naughty bitey buns. But Pierre, my goodness you are scrummy!:wave:

Bridge Bun Hermione. My most special and most cherished bun. No one could have replaced her.

IMG_2397-1.jpg

then there's Georgie!! Little rascal! Now living with Kay thanks to my Oscar! After a horrific bonding, he is now half an ear lighter!!
IMG_8229.jpg

now the pair I have at the moment! Oscar and Noisette

Oscar - cheekiest lad I know. He's got the mind of a monkey and stomach of an ox... he'll eat everything! :roll: :lol:
DSC_0055.jpg

and finally, my Noisette! Another special bun to me... she's been very ill from day one of getting her but it will never change anything about her. She's not been spayed (due to chronic health) but never the less is the most gentle laid back bunny in the world!
DSC_0184.jpg

:love::love::love:

heres my beautifel girly daisy :D

143.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1687.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1688.jpg

she is a gentle giant and a delight to have. shes a big cuddly bear and she still has soooooooo much growing to do as she is only 4months :shock:

xx

Last edited:
Back