• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets in coalville-leicester area

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
One of the customers at work has brought 2 rabbits from a petshop:roll: She has had the male neutered at £95:shock: But she wasnt going to get the female done but ive advised she does,Her vets have quoted £120:shock: does anyone know a vet that will do it cheaper in the coalville-leics area? When i told her how much id paid for my neutered and vaccinated rescue bunnies she was shocked and wished she had gone down the rescue route

King Richards will charge £79.95 to spey a doe..but check cos may have gone up
this is what gets me when people say our rabbits are expensive:roll:

Borrajos..are cheaper I think:?

King Richards will charge £79.95 to spey a doe..but check cos may have gone up
this is what gets me when people say our rabbits are expensive:roll:

Borrajos..are cheaper I think:?

I know,Thats what she couldnt belive she has paid £25 each for them,now she has to pay to get them neutered and knew nothing about vaccinations:?

Where do you have yours done Jill? You must be really out of pocket each time you have the rabbits done

In our experience, King Richards Vet Centre in Leicester are good for treating rabbits and are not too far from Coalville.

In our experience, King Richards Vet Centre in Leicester are good for treating rabbits and are not too far from Coalville.

King Richards do all our bunnies..and so not only are good with them..but also very experienced as do so many:D

Back