• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did anyone see the rabbit on...

Yes I saw that, he was such a gorgeous boy. But I was concerned that the rescue he went to put him straight on sawdust when he had such a fuzzy coat :?

There is a Hull Rabbit Rescue which may be the same place, it says they work with the RSPCA and the pictures show all the buns on sawdust, could be the same one

I thought it looked like Angel the poor bunny that came up from Wales to ARC in a bunnyrun. No longer with us sadly. :cry:

*goes off to find a picture*

Definately, I'm sure thats the one who was coming to us but then passed away so quickly :(

I think every cashmere looks like Eddie, thats why I love them all :oops::love:

Definately, I'm sure thats the one who was coming to us but then passed away so quickly :(

I think every cashmere looks like Eddie, thats why I love them all :oops::love:

Awh Liz, I didn't know she was coming to you...........David and I had the pleasure of her company from Devizes to Twickenham on the bunny run and it was down to her that I got involved with ARC in the first place.

I swear she was an angel in nature not just in name.

Really must find that picture.

Awh Liz, I didn't know she was coming to you...........David and I had the pleasure of her company from Devizes to Twickenham on the bunny run and it was down to her that I got involved with ARC in the first place.

I swear she was an angel in nature not just in name.

Really must find that picture.

We wanted to call her Grace although there was a name the bunny competition for her, but she left for the bridge before a name was choosen so Donna chose Angel :love:

Found them.

She really made a big impact on all of us didn't she?

IMG_0919.jpg

BundergroundBun-1.jpg

Back