• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just bought this, only £1...

I've made it and I love it, it's beautiful. I wish I could get one that looked like Beau (I don't have the vision to make it look like Beau on my own)

OMG!!! When I bought it I thought "I wonder if I could do it, then sell it for a fundraiser...now whose bun does it look like?" and Rosie was the first bun I thought of!!

:lol: we think alike, it really does resemble here doesn't it :wave:

used to sell loads of these in the craft shop, i did a chinese dragon one took me forever :lol:

I don't understand what it is? :?

It's silver card, covered in a thick layer of black ink, and you get a special tool to scrape through the ink and leave the silver intact. It has the picture predrawn on it, so takes no skill at all, so I now have a cutey bunny piccy :love:

You can make your own with blank scraperfoil, a lot more time consuming but well worth it. I got mine from craft shops, so much fun. I had the most beautiful tiger one that a friend made for my birthday, really pretty.

Back