• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Actually proud of P@H

Pie

Warren Veteran
Didnt know if this classified as general or rabbit chat so put it here.

Have just come back from getting afew bits and pieces from our local P@H and I always go say hello to the buns (who doesnt! :roll:)
There was a lady with her OH buying this gorgeous mini lop and naturally I went over to have 'a look'. The P@H girl gave them a run down on what they already have and what to get. And I must say I am very impressed. She told them to go no smaller than ideally 4ft, if it was an indoor bun (which it was) and then questioned the future owners about if she will have free roam (yes), do they have a reputable vet lined up (said no but will look) etc etc.

Pointless thread but I am just really chuffed with that. Made my day. (Of course I did tell them that there are about 33,000 unwanted rabbits in rescues and they should look there next time. Also gave them afew names off of here. ;):D)

Didnt know if this classified as general or rabbit chat so put it here.

Have just come back from getting afew bits and pieces from our local P@H and I always go say hello to the buns (who doesnt! :roll:)
There was a lady with her OH buying this gorgeous mini lop and naturally I went over to have 'a look'. The P@H girl gave them a run down on what they already have and what to get. And I must say I am very impressed. She told them to go no smaller than ideally 4ft, if it was an indoor bun (which it was) and then questioned the future owners about if she will have free roam (yes), do they have a reputable vet lined up (said no but will look) etc etc.

Pointless thread but I am just really chuffed with that. Made my day. (Of course I did tell them that there are about 33,000 unwanted rabbits in rescues and they should look there next time. Also gave them afew names off of here. ;):D)

we're chuffed at 'not less than 4ft'?!

Its lovely to know that they are giving responsible advice.

Our Garden Centre has a pet section and because there is a vet practise next door they get all the best advice on what to feed the baby buns and what to stock :D.

sounds good hun, I bet alot of people lie though! was this the pets at home at the metrocentre?

I think that 4ftx3ft dog crates should be promoted as suitable indoor rabbit housing as dog crates are larger then most of the indoor rabbit cages you get :)

Back