• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helpful or not???

DDD

Mama Doe
I moved my rabbit hutch into the sun to dry it out a bit after all the rain we have had, and my cat thought it made a nice hiding place!! Not going to dry out with him sitting there!!

SDC12395.jpg

SDC12396.jpg

Nelson whispering sweet nothings to Douglas!!!
SDC12401.jpg

Aaaw, he looks so comfy! :love: Hehe
When I had a seperate hutch and run one of my cats always used to sleep in the empty hutch if I left the door open by accident XD

Aaaw, he looks so comfy! :love: Hehe
When I had a seperate hutch and run one of my cats always used to sleep in the empty hutch if I left the door open by accident XD

He can't usually get in their hutch as it is attached!! He hates his cat box, but will quite happily sit in a dirty hutch!

awwww he loves it there, and sunbathing too :love:

we once went to a caravan park, it must of been about 8-10yrs ago now, this caravan had a hutch outside but no signs of a pet rabbit, then every day we saw a cat sat in it, the door was left open, and the cat had litter tray on one floor and he sat on the other floor :lol: the hutch was for him all along

awwww he loves it there, and sunbathing too :love:

we once went to a caravan park, it must of been about 8-10yrs ago now, this caravan had a hutch outside but no signs of a pet rabbit, then every day we saw a cat sat in it, the door was left open, and the cat had litter tray on one floor and he sat on the other floor :lol: the hutch was for him all along

LOL! I think Nelson would like his own hutch!

Back