• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best hay for dental buns

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry, sorry, I know I keep going on about them! :oops:

I've got 'The Hay Experts' up, and am sitting here with my little blue card, but which one/s do I order? I want hay that's as fattening as possible, incredibally tasty and great for wearing down teeth. Is there a particualar kind you lot reccommend, or is hay is hay is hay? I was going to get some Burns green oat stuff anyway, cuz I've heard it's good.

I guess hay is hay like you said. I think the best thing to do is keep trying until you get one your bunny loves to ensure loads is eaten.
Mine loves readie grass and will eat lots of that.

Burns Oat Hay I think and Timothy Hay, get a packet of dried dandelion while your there mine looooove it. :D

Animal magic supplies online (holiday hutch on here I think) do samples of all the hay they sell if you wanted to try your buns on a few different ones before buying bags of hay that they won't eat

Animal magic supplies online (holiday hutch on here I think) do samples of all the hay they sell if you wanted to try your buns on a few different ones before buying bags of hay that they won't eat

It is holiday hutch on here and their shop is animal magic pet supplies.....the samples are great too, i got to find out which mine love and which they just like :lol: and it's cheaper than buying a big bag and then they aren't keen on it. plus the samples go to the easter fundraiser for Barc as well, so the rescue buns benefit too :)

Burns Oat Hay I think and Timothy Hay, get a packet of dried dandelion while your there mine looooove it. :D

is that the grassy kind of dried dandelion or the roots? i've got roots but haven't dared try the buns with them yet.

Back