• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie's famous again (photo added)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
this time in a gardening magazine, i sent a letter about gardening with pets and a photo of rosie :D

Last edited:
OOh I got my mag this morning and wondered if it would be anybun from here :D She's lovely :)
Its Amateur Gardener mag

Wow when I come up to manchester in a couple of weeks can I come and get her autograph? ;)

you must get it earlier do you subscribe, i don't get copy till it comes out thurs

Have done for a few years mainly for the free seeds though since getting my 2 little darlings I dont think I ve sowed a seed :roll: :D

thanks, here is a photo of the letter

029-7.jpg

thanks :lol: my grandad said my rabbits certainly are paying there way, b paying for themselves with getting vouchers or cheques in past :lol:

I saw it today in tesco! I didnt have anyone with me though sadly :( i wanted to tell someone that I knew the famous Rosie! :lol: :love::love::love:

Back