• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits moving into new hutch

swamp-rabbit

Young Bun
right, i have now put together the new hutch for my beautiful bunnies. Is there anything i should do to make their transition to new home as stressless as possible? i will be putting some used bedding in there so it smells a bit familiar, and also their toys and treats etc. any other tips, or am i being over paranoid mum?

I'm sure with a bit of bedding and toys they're familiar with and a big bowl of food, they will be fine! Maybe you could sit with them for a while too, just to check they aren't freaking out?

well it has all gone ok, seem happy enough and curious about it all. lots of cuddles for them!

thanks for your help.

Glad they have settled in OK. We made a nice new run for ours last year and they were not impressed :lol: It took them about 3 weeks before they would go in it on their own. :roll:

Back