• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why am i so nervous

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
its like im scared to believe Alvin is better.. my tummy is all twisted in knots again but hes fine :oops::oops:

he ate some veg went and ate a moutain of hay in the middle then munched a tiny bit more veg, yet im still waiting for the stasis to return.

poops are lovely and big and there was loads and loads scattered over the night... will i ever bloody relax again :evil::evil::evil:

it was last saturday he went off so its only been a week... i have that two week time sitting in my head though.. is it another week before we are out of the danger time????

I know how you feel. After losing Tilly to stasis 2 months ago, I now live in fear of the same thing happening to Timmy and Mimi. If I don't see them for a couple of hours, even though I know they're just sleeping in their "warren" under our bed, I have to call them out so I can be assured they're ok. If one of them doesnt come I freak out!
Please be assured you're not atall crazy and its totally natural to be worried about him after going through that. It really does sound like hes totally recovered now tho, you have a very healthy bun so try and relax abit more. As my OH keeps telling me, worrying only stresses out you and the buns which is no good for anyone! (Easier said than done I know!)
Love to Alvin and the others xx

thankyou... i have the door to upstairs shut so they cant feel my stress :oops::oops:

its not like ive never been through it before tho, thats why i annoy myself (and Ste) hes always fine afterwards.. but the fear stays with me for weeks and weeks... just as i relax.. he does it again :roll:

It must be very stressful to have the stasis keep recurring like that, and reinforcing your fear :( Atleast you know that IF and when it does crop up in him again, you'll know the signs straight away and exactly what to do. Catching it early and providing the proper treatment straight away is the best way to avoid the worst happening, and works in most cases if there isn't a serious underlying cause. And I think I'm right in saying that theres no way you wouldnt notice!! :lol:
Having said that there's every chance it might not happen again for years or even ever, so please try not to worry too much and stress yourself out (I'm as much giving myself advise here as you-it can be hard to take your own medicine!)
Sending loads of comforting vibes to you and healthy vibes to Alvins gut!

Back