• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think ?

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
well I've been wanting to rescue a bun for a while now, but made the mistake of going into a pet shop with more money than I needed, and ended up with Angel & Buffy :D, but within the next month or two I'm hoping to get them spayed then bond my 4, Smokey & Magic will be bonded in the next few weeks (hopefully) they are already quite close, so was wondering would I be able to rescue a bun (maybe eventually bond him/her into my group) or would that be to many buns :(, by that time I will have a dog crate and a huge hutch (double) left open and they would be free range in my house :), I am in the process of bunny proofing all the rooms so I can do this :D, would this be an ok set up to adopt a rescue bun ? or would I not be able to bond one with my four :rabbit2:

Last edited:
Back