• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella injured her leg again :'( Could we have some vibes please

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
I can't believe this has happened :cry: But Bella has somehow managed to dislocate her hip again,it doesn't seem quite as bad as last time,she has been eating and drinking but is obviously in a lot of pain :cry: I have restricted her space to prevent it from getting any worse and will try to get hold of a vet tomorrow morning,could she please have some vibes for tonight :cry: She's currently flopped out in her litter tray looking very sad :cry: I'm so worried about my little girl :cry:

Oh no poor girl :cry:

I was not online when you posted so I have only jut seen this.

Lots of vibes for Bella and good luck at the Vets xx

Sending vibes for Bella

How long was her cage rest last time? When Bruce dislocated his he was confined to a 3 ft cage for 6 weeks. He hated it but thankfully we haven't had any more problems and that was 18 months ago :)

Oh no poor Bella. :cry: Alfie dislocated his ankle 2 1/2 weeks ago so I know how you feel. I hope it goes well at the vet. Sending lots of vibes. xxx

Sending vibes for Bella

How long was her cage rest last time? When Bruce dislocated his he was confined to a 3 ft cage for 6 weeks. He hated it but thankfully we haven't had any more problems and that was 18 months ago :)

She was confined to a restricted space (not sure exactly how big,I'm guessing about 3ft) for 5 weeks I think,her leg healed up quite nicely and she had no problems with it whatsoever until last night,I think she must have slipped whilst playing with her beloved box,she loves to sit on top of it :( I haven't managed to get in touch with a vet today as most of them are closed during weekends :evil: But she seems to have perked up a little bit since yesterday,the leg looks a tad better,she's eating well and just looking a lot happier in herself :) She doesn't seem as reluctant to move either. So for now I'll be keeping an eye on her to make sure she's doing ok and call the vet for advice asap. Thanks for your vibes and get-well wishes,they mean a lot :wave:

Back