• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap science selective in Essex

bunnylover177

Alpha Buck
I know lots of the Essex people get their hay at Manor Farm close to S. Ockendon. Thought you'd be intersted to know that they have lots and lots of small bags of ss at £3.49. They are also selling 10kg bags at £17 something - better price than I have come across anywhere else around here! Great hay too!

Remember if you are buying SS on Vet UK, to visit fife rabbit rescue and click on the link from there. That way a percentage goes to the rescue too!

The SS is on offer everywhere at the moment. :):) Thurrock Garden Centre are selling the 3kg bags too. ;)

I can also highly recommend (well Alfie and Bubbles can) the hay from Little Burstead Farm shop in Billericay. They love the timothy and I also got the meadow hay the other day and they are going mad for it.

Back