• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really think Tinky knows how much I adore her ...

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

I had a magical interaction with Tinky this morning. I walked past their (Tink and Roo's) pen and they both did their usual chasing around until they got a crunchie each. A few minutes later I walked to the kitchen door and turned to look at them. Tink was just stood there, a distance away, looking all sweet and mischievous, her ears sticking out. I said, "Aren't you adorable?" (looking at her like a proud mother does)..... and my Tink only did a clumsy diagonal binky in reply :love::love::love: Though she isn't by nature a human-orientated bunny I really do think she understands that I adore her. I'm sure she understands that I would never harm her as well. She doesn't mind me stroking Roo either, she trusts me :love::love::love:

That's so sweet! I really hope my boys know how much I love them. I felt terrible leaving them at the vets this morning - they were shaking and everything. :(

That's so sweet! I really hope my boys know how much I love them. I felt terrible leaving them at the vets this morning - they were shaking and everything. :(

Awful isn't it? Roo, I think has always had a loving home but he's such a scardy if he has to go to the vets. They told me he had buried himself under the hay when he stayed there last time.:(

Awww. :love::love: If only buns could talk eh? Some poor buns would probably have some shocking tales to tell. :(

rossendale's not a breed, its an area :) mine came from out there and sometimes i've seen buns of similar markings to artie there. i do think he's lovely!

Back