• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've eaten no fruit or veg today, and there is one apple left...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
... but if I eat it the buns won't get their little apple treat this evening.

Anybody else risking scurvy from wanting to feed their buns all their fruit and veg?!

Anybody else risking scurvy from wanting to feed their buns all their fruit and veg?!

:lol::lol: yep! i spend more time on the fruit and veg aisle in the supermarket now than i have ever done! i feel smug with all the veg in my trolley when i get to the till.....no-one knows it's all for the buns! :)

Share it with the buns? :wave:

I used to take an apple to work for my lunch every day and I'd always be finding little teef marks in it where my house bun had been rooting around in my work bag whilst I got ready in the morning :lol:

Share it with the buns? :wave:

I used to take an apple to work for my lunch every day and I'd always be finding little teef marks in it where my house bun had been rooting around in my work bag whilst I got ready in the morning :lol:

Yes, maybe I could quarter it. Its quite small though... we'll all have a quarter each!

Back