• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Behaviour talk by Anne McBride

marie_kubiak

Alpha Buck
bunnybehaviour.jpg

Awe that's a shame it's prob a 6hr round trip for me! I bet it will be great can't wait to hear reviews!!

I'm surprised this hasn't had more interest on here - it's not often that Anne lectures, let alone this cheaply! we have had quite a lot of interest from other places though so if anyone does want to come along please let us know asap as there may not be any spaces left soon!

I imagine the fact it is the evening before a bank holiday and the start of the school holidays will mean lots of people are not around. Sounds really interesting, if I wasn't already doing something I would be going.

I'm surprised this hasn't had more interest on here - it's not often that Anne lectures, let alone this cheaply! we have had quite a lot of interest from other places though so if anyone does want to come along please let us know asap as there may not be any spaces left soon!

I'm not sure how many people from here are in the area to be honest...Like I said.....I would love to come but it's just too far.
didn't realise Anne was at southampton uni though

o personally would jump at the chance to come but i live up north so too far for me and i expect this is the shame for others..shame!

Back